I am a New member introducing myself

Chrissy P

In the Brooder
Mar 6, 2021
Hi there. My name is Chris, and I live in Northern California, in one of Sacramento's suburbs.... I have a little 1 acre farm where I live with my 2 year old grandson, 4 dogs, 3 cats, ish of 30 chickens, a pair of turkeys, a pair of pea fowl, and three pekin ducks..... oh, and free range rabbits who are spayed and/or neutered. I started with chickens only about 7 years ago. Two of the original flock are still alive and well. Along the way, I've added the other birds and rabbits.

Welcome to BYC Chris! We are so excited to see you’ve joined! This community is full of awesome poultry keepers and experts who are all very happy to jump in and answer whatever questions you may have. 😊
BE098BDF-5D39-4A59-8587-AD26955A8B5B.jpeg

Hi there. My name is Chris, and I live in Northern California, in one of Sacramento's suburbs.... I have a little 1 acre farm where I live with my 2 year old grandson, 4 dogs, 3 cats, ish of 30 chickens, a pair of turkeys, a pair of pea fowl, and three pekin ducks..... oh, and free range rabbits who are spayed and/or neutered. I started with chickens only about 7 years ago. Two of the original flock are still alive and well. Along the way, I've added the other birds and rabbits.
Welcome Chris. Just a curious question. Why are the rabbits neutered?

Back
Top Bottom