I am back, and bursting with PRIDE

big_smile.png
Thank you everyone...........now HANDS OFF LADIES
tongue.png
isn't he perty...........
lol.png
little elvis is what I called him..... he is such a source of pride.was headed down a bad road,,,stopped and turned it totally around.....stands tall and proud.... I now know how other military familys feel..... so proud.so scared......so proud.thought my heart would bust.......... thank you all for your kind words...... and as for you....Justusnak........... NO NO NO WEDDING YET , haha...no way ,go live I say...... live live live for you for a while, then I will pick the girl
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
haha banty...... I have had this boy in hiding till now.....now its so unsafe...........especially since there are girls........ women in the army too UGH.....I did so try to make him a mommas boy so no girl would take him HAHA just kidding.but I did want to !
gig.gif

Dear Okie, dont worry, i wont take him away from you, heck you can all come and live here!!!
My 9 y/o boy has girls chasing him already so Im really looking forward to later on!~ help!!
Send your little boy my best wishes. They look so handsome in their uniforms , my dad used to look wonderful when he got all dressed up for special days.
I was so proud of him.

Back
Top Bottom