I am back!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Harley's girl, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all. I have been off of here for months! But with a good reason......
    I bought a house!!!! Yep. We had to jump though flaming hoops, give them our first born, and our right arms, but we got it! [​IMG] LOL The move was a LOOOOONG process and moving the chickens was a nightmare. But all in all, we are doing great! I did have to cut way back on my birds. (I sold 119 at an auction) I still have 30ish. I also have a turkey but not for much longer. [​IMG] We moved just 15 minutes up the road. I miss my old house but not the drama and neighbors. I now have wonderful neighbors, something I have not had since I was 6 years old! [​IMG] They are great (and some even have chickens!) [​IMG]
    Here are a few pics of my new house. Glad to be back on here. I have missed my chicken buddies!!!
    My house
    [​IMG]
    View from the from porch.
    [​IMG]

I will have to get some pics of my new run. It is bigger than my old one. [​IMG] Since I have less chickens they have like double the amount of space. [​IMG] Having only 30ish also allows me to spend more time with them. I can actually appreciate them. [​IMG]

And of course, now that I am settled in............

I WANT CHICKS! [​IMG]
    LOL I know I can't right now, but man oh man. I want some peeps running around!

2. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    So nice to see you back here again! Bet all the hoops you went through seem worth it now looking back. I really like your new house and the view. [​IMG]

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    [​IMG] Congratulations! Definitely a better situation for ya'll!

4. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Welcome back and congrats on your new house and nice neighbors! [​IMG]

5. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks! I am glad to be back.......and have awesome neighbors!

6. bwg_bear

bwg_bear Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Kenton Ohio
    Congrats on the new purchase, looks like an awesome place.

The BLRW's we bought from you this summer are growing fast and look super.

Scott

7. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow. Moving and everything must have been really hard with no right arms... though you've probably got more space without your first born.

LOL! Congratulations on the move, I hope you get some new chicks soon!

8. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    I love the house!!! There is one PROBLEM though. There is no coop in that backyard!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by