I am confused

I have heard that you can incubate eggs by using a wet cloth, plastic bin, and a normal desk light. Someone on here did it, and the eggs actually started to develop! Those eggs look very fertile to me, there could be wild ducks fertilizing you hens eggs. You never know. Let me see if I can find the link!
[/QUOTE
that is a good thought we do have wild mallards in the area

1611392417877.gif

Hello Motherof2. Is it important to know if the eggs are fertilised? Do you eant to hatch ducks? Or is it just curiosity?

And welcome to this fast growing awsome community. Check out the article section for some general advice and love you’re ducks for what they are. Do tell us a bit more about you’re plans.

1611392417877.gif

Hello Motherof2. Is it important to know if the eggs are fertilised? Do you eant to hatch ducks? Or is it just curiosity?

And welcome to this fast growing awsome community. Check out the article section for some general advice and love you’re ducks for what they are. Do tell us a bit more about you’re plans.
I would like to hatch eggs at some point but not right now, this is mostly curiosity, and confusion.

Back
Top Bottom