I am dumbstruck! How is this possible?

The way my uncle got rid of rats on his farm was to take a 30 gallon barrel and fill it 1/2 - 2/3 full of water. Then grease the inside of the barrel from the level of the water to the top. Sprinkle feed on the top of the water to make it look and smell like a barrel full of feed. Then prop a board up from the floor to the edge of the barrel to give them an easy path. There were some mornings he would take 2 or 3 dead ones out of the barrel before he "reset" his trap.

something i thought of that we used to do but cant any longer as our dogs have the full run of the place but someone maybe able to use it.... i used to lace dog food with alot of crushed soluable aspirin, if you google the lethal dose of aspirin you will find that its increadiably toxic to rats in fairly small amounts, it worked great as a poison for us. and being in dog food the rats couldnt resist it

Quote:
I had rat problems, in my house, at one time, and had to deal with the same problem. I just set two traps, face to face, so that they snapped toward each other. They couldn't get the food off of one, without disturbing the other.

Quote:
I think most use acetimetiphen (tylenol) 2 500's crumbled up in some type of fishy smelling pet food , for rats some type of feed and or peanut butter....

Back
Top Bottom