I am GETTING a PUPPY tomorrow!

I had a litter of puppies in July, started crate training them when they were about 5 weeks old. They are 11 weeks and the ones that have already left are totally crate trained and mostly housebroke already. We are keeping one and he is in puppy kindergarten right now and is the "star" student because I taught him "sit" and then "look here" at a very young age. He will now sit and watch for his next command - don't really have one for him yet though - thus the classes.

Oh okay... That would be really sad if she got strangled!
sad.png

The only thing i can say is - consistency and a regular schedule - and for house training - take them out every 20-30 minutes when they are young - and after they eat- or wake from a nap

O great congratulations to you and our new baby... I want a bloodhound puppy.We have been waiting for many years till just the right time in our life.I am not sure that day is going to come
sad.png

We played with her outside for almost an hour, we put her inside and she is OUT!
roll.png

I will post pictures soon if not by tonight.
big_smile.png
I have to leave for an hour.. (She won't be alone
wink.png
)

After I get home, I will take tons of pictures of her playing and sleeping! Lol
lol.png

She adjusted so well to my house, she is already relaxed, but still a little edgy.
hmm.png
Which is normal because we JUST brought her home..
smile.png

O great congratulations to you and our new baby... I want a bloodhound puppy.We have been waiting for many years till just the right time in our life.I am not sure that day is going to come

I hope you get your puppy soon!

And Congratulations on your baby.
big_smile.png

The only thing i can say is - consistency and a regular schedule - and for house training - take them out every 20-30 minutes when they are young - and after they eat- or wake from a nap

Yeah, my family and I have already made a schedule on when to feed her, take her out, and play!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom