I am getting back into raising chickens again :)

robininhishand

Chirping
Feb 28, 2020
:D I had 21 chickens/roosters at one time. had to liquidate all due to moving to an apt. I am now in a place with a large yard, and my landlord agree to let me get some chickens.

I probably will start with 6, I need an inexpensive coop, need to find some chicks. I will have to brood them outside as do not have a bathtub or anywhere inside to keep. I will need advise on that.

I am north of the Atlanta area in Woodstock, GA if anyone has suggestions for a chicken coop or baby chicks.

I am excited to get addicted to my chickens again!

Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

As @DobieLover just mentioned, sheds make great coops. Pallet coops are cheap to make as well. You might stop by your state thread as well and do some chatting there... Georgia.

Our coop pages might be of assitance as well... Coops.

Make yourself at home here and ask as many questions as needed. Welcome aboard! :)

:D I had 21 chickens/roosters at one time. had to liquidate all due to moving to an apt. I am now in a place with a large yard, and my landlord agree to let me get some chickens.

I probably will start with 6, I need an inexpensive coop, need to find some chicks. I will have to brood them outside as do not have a bathtub or anywhere inside to keep. I will need advise on that.

I am north of the Atlanta area in Woodstock, GA if anyone has suggestions for a chicken coop or baby chicks.

I am excited to get addicted to my chickens again!
Welcome to BYC and back to chickens!

Back
Top Bottom