I am giving away GFM's!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me contemplate this one while I try and sleep.
I just know I will come up with some really deserving reason just as I drift off.

But then in the morning I won't be able to remember what it was - just that it was good
wink.png

I have one but I don't know when it runs out as someone gifted it to me last summer when I was fighting Breast Cancer. Right now I'm trying to save my house because of the debt I got into trying to survive. We haven't even decorated for the holidays this year because up until this past Monday we didn't know if we would be here or not. We have gotten a 3 month repreave (sp?) I get to keep my chickens for at least another 3 months!! Was trying to figure out how I was going to keep them if t I was living out of my truck, lol.

There are many more people out there that are more deserving than me, I could name a few but you said not to nominate anyone. So if you are so kind to gift me, I may just have to pay it forward.

Because the only time my IE doesnt Say "backyardchickens" is either when my comp is rebooting or I got disconnected off the internet!
lol.png
ok maybe im slightly addicted...

Because I'm addicted to the site and love it, love chickens, cant afford a GFM, and am running out of room for my pictures!
Good luck everyone!!!

lol Yappy is gonna wake up and see over 10000 posts to this thread..I nominate me cause I'd give me a try. As I learn things about birds I love to pass it on and then some, and I love to make friends not enemies. As I thought though us night owls will be postin' all night and mine won't get read unless she spots my silly avatar and laughs...lol still makes me laugh;)

I don't need one for myself, but wanted to say thank you for doing such a nice thing. You rock
jumpy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom