I am giving away GFM's!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
LOL!!!! I think all of us have done something silly like that for our birds!!! How many roos did you wind up with??

Just Bennie- but he makes me a member of the underground and he's my first ever!

My birthday is the 18th...

DH was the 4th...

big_smile.png

Oh and I'm 37 and 5 days pregnant. Which is WHY I'm up at ...4:15... *sigh*

-have fun with this.

cause I have have been on here since Nov. 30th 2007 and the day I joined I got put in the hospital for a kidney stone and Im not getting anything for christmas and everyone forgot my birthday on Nov. 29th. And you have more posts than me and been on here less time. and I have a some kind of skin disease that is growing on my eyelid, and Im trying to make you feel sorry for me. and a man at the lumber yard thought DH was my son and he is older than me. Oh another thing I think Mike looks like Earnest too (but don't tell anyone)

Last edited:
Quote:
You sure it wasn't southern 'son' ya know any male younger then 'me' if I'm a southern working male is 'son'
-"Well have ye'r boy go 'round back and lift up that wood for ya."

For Christmas you can keep the stone in a jar... I'm getting a hospital visit for Christmas (give or take) but What's coming out is MUCH larger then a kidney stone.
wink.png

Um, happy belated birthday, hey you joined the day after your birthday in 2007.

-not touching the other comment with a 13 foot catch pole.-

yep Im sure he honestly thought he was my son. and the stone it was sent to the lab, I didnt even get to keep it, I had to have surgery to remove it it was as big as a golf ball is what the urologist said. and sorry I like watching Mike but I do think he looks like ernest. I think he is hilarious but I know that there are plenty of great people on here that LOVE MIKE . I wouldn't say anything bad about the man. He just isnt my type. and thanks for the belated birthday. My own family forgot. Oh well it is just another day. and debi is the only one who caught it.

I think I need a GFM because I am on BYC 40 hours a week at work ,Checking it mutliple times anytime i'm close a computer.. And I'm a single dad with two adopted boys and am so poor from taking in my boys that this year christmas had to come from strangers ( God Bless them ), and i had to ask the church to buy them mattresses cause I couldnt afford them and the littlest was sleeping on his toddler bed mattress on a full size bed. I dont get to spend ANY money on anything extra (even underoos) and I didnt get anything for my birthday(Nov 23), and because I have to move back home just to survive, and because everytime I have won something or bought something from BYC I havent received it
hit.gif
... and I love all your posts soooo much that I always get a giggle ... BUt mainly because I LOVE BYC and all its awesome people....

Don't make me bring out the puppy dog eyes and beg...

too late!

PLEASE?

RSCN1663.jpg

No pets were harmed in the making of this picture.

Last edited:
Quote:
Aww thanks for the hug.. I can defintly use those today...
hugs.gif
I didnt mean to dump all that but it just kinda came out ... Rough week you know//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom