I am going nuts..

toredano

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 26, 2009
Grainger County,TN
My 3 little white midgets are bonded with us.. and they wont shut up..lol

Right now they are on our porch still in a dog crate until they get a bit bigger..But jebus crust.. they wont shut up. They peep peep peeeep all day until we go back out there and pet them. I love em to death.. but ..I cant stay out there all day and entertain them .I tried putting my 4 months old RP hen with them but she is bonded with the guinas so she peeps for them..
My own fault..I shouldnt mess with them so much but my 17 year old( oddly enough) took to them and he spends alot of time with them also. They are cute as can be.. but please.. shut up allready. How much time and energy can a little bird waste on peeping ? .. all day ..lol

I gotta build a run and house for them next weekend. So they can see the others at least.

I thought about bringing them in the house so at least they can see us and wont peep all day .. but they are smelly buggers allready. They can poop up a storm at that age..

I threatened them with thanksgiving all ready.. they dont seem to care..
roll.png

The only time they are ever quiet is when we are out there or they sleep or the cats or dog walk by.. then they strut and do the bubble sounds..
Good thing I didnt get peacocks..

AHAHAHAHA. Seems like you've found out the hard way (as have I) that turkeys NEVER SHUT UP!!! Their stupid three syllable PeeppeepPEEP all the time.
hit.gif

But they're cute as can be.
smile.png

So... Take 'em out back and show them who's boss! No I'm kidding of course, but maybe you can give them a fenced in/covered area to forage around in. Give them something to do?

Dust bathing... or scratch grains on the ground, maybe an ear of corn to pick at??

They will fly around though, so a cover or something is a must.

Back
Top Bottom