I am looking for Hatching Duck eggs!!! (TX)

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
Hi there I'm in the market for duck eggs, I am buying them for my mother in Texas, I will pay shipping and I perfer paying via Paypal.

I would LOVE LOVE some Cayugas, Blue Swedish and or Magpies!!! Thank you!!!

I have some eggs for sale a few posts below yours. I only have on pair of cayugas though, so there wouldn't be many of those eggs. Let me know if you are interested. My other ducks are pekins and rouens.

WEBFOOT here on byc has some GORGEOUS cayugas!!

I visited her place to pick up my eggs and WOW!!!! its wonderful!

Her breeders are top notch! Her pens are impeccable, and EVERY egg I bought is fertile and developing!

I highly recommend her for cayugas! AND she is in Texas, so they wouldn't have far to ship!

Another duck breed to consider is the Ancona. Colored similar to magpie, with the same ancestry...but Anconas are a heritage breed with VERY few breeding pairs left in America. Only one farm in America has fifty breeding pairs or more...the rest have less than 10 breeding pairs.

Anconas are a gentle, non-wandering duck that LIKES to stay close to home, and is much quieter and docile than other breeds. EXCELLENT layers, and good for meat (like the magipies). Just my humble piece of thought to chew on.

Last edited:
I sent you a PMed

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom