I am never going to figure out which one to get!.....incubators

My chicks are hatching! But now I wonder. I had one baby hatch yesterday late(1am) (day 20). Now today I have four more that hatched. And tons of pips both yesterday and today. So now I have five chicks with all my eggs in my incubator. When do I take them out? They are all dried, but I do not want to shrink wrap all my other chicks. What's the longest you left a chick in the incubator?

My chicks are hatching! But now I wonder. I had one baby hatch yesterday late(1am) (day 20). Now today I have four more that hatched. And tons of pips both yesterday and today. So now I have five chicks with all my eggs in my incubator. When do I take them out? They are all dried, but I do not want to shrink wrap all my other chicks. What's the longest you left a chick in the incubator?
I take mine out as the hatch and become active. I don't leave mine in the incubator. When to move chicks is a personal decision. If you have your humidity up (I run mine 70-75%) and your incubator recovers humidity quickly, there is no reason not to remove them when you are comfortable. (I have NEVER had a pipper/zipper shrink wrap or die in the shell.) You can spritz the inside of the bator with water or add a wet cloth/paper towel after you open. I use sponges in my bator so I just rewet the sponges.

1588 solved my poblem,hatching now.One with turner,one without for shut down

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom