I am new here, but here is some of my family

silkiebeginer

Songster
12 Years
Jul 31, 2007
This is my 2 sons, Randy and Ruberneck

Hope to get to know all of you, i have been posting on the incubating and hatching board.

Jennifer

Cute. I was thinking poor kid, she named her son rubberneck.
lau.gif

Welcome - What cuties...
I am sorta new, at least here.
I am from the other BYC Board.
Its been kinda hard to make the switch over here,
but alot have so thought I would give it a try.
HOPE I DON'T GET HOMESICK!

I do by the way have other family,lol. A husband, 2 human daughters 13 and 3 and my son who is 6. We have 3 adult white silkies 2 girls and a guy. I just hatched 18 out of 20 in the bator and my older hen has 8 white silkie babies of her own and 2 game babies I stuck under her to get her laying. 2 other silkie babies didn't make it. My bator babies are all feather legged but not sre what all breeds yet. I had bought the feather legged assortment of fertile eggs from Meyer Hatchery. I live in KY am 29 years old and thats about all i can think of,lol. But that should have te basics covered.

Jennifer

Yep, lots of babies. But I won't be keeping but a handfull. As soons as i know whats what and whos a hen and whos a roo i will sell or give away most. You really don't see many feather legged chicks around here so i won't have any trouble getting rid of some. Mostly here you will just find white silkies. Luckily i ended up with 2 buff and 2 blue and 1 black in my bunch. But the chance of there being 1 hen and 1 roo is slim to none. Nice talking to you all.

Jennifer

That video was so darned cute!!! I loved it when he went to sleep on the teddy bear. I can't believe he just laid there when your son shook that "chicken blanket". What an awesome little team.
smile.png

Thanks to all who are supporting my son. He thinks this is the greatest thing since chocolate milk.

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom