I am new,I would love to know what she is...

Looks like a mixed breed. Maybe a Gold Laced Wyandotte mixed with something??? She is lovely though! And
welcome-byc.gif

She is gorgeous!!! I have a hen that looks JUST like her minus the gold on the chest, but she does have it on her neck!!! She is SO pretty though! Funny thing is I don't know what kind of hen I have either!!! I'll be watching this thread for replies!!!
smile.png

we got six inches the other morning. down to about three. the chickens have been locked up for three days because i haven't been coming home in the middle of the day. so today i came home and rushed out there to open their pop door, expecting a mad rush out the door. couldn't wait to see them playing in the snow. NOTHING. they all got smushed at the door with there heads sticking out. they were doing" i not going to go, you go!" nobody went.
careful with this website. is can cause trouble.... family and other pets, everyone will feel left out. you will be on here anychance you get. i have been on here for ten plus hours on many days. good luck and again welcome.

What was I thinkin
I agree...It is adictive. There is always an open tab for me to click and check up on the interesting stuff. Hehehe!
Mine have been out but dig down below the snow. I have to stomp it down and kick it out for them though. I dont think they know what to think!!!!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
They do come right out. They fly a few feet and splash down!!! Funny little guys! I just found the little dancing icons!

Her eggs, all two of them, LOL are a very light brown color. The are little being the first of many! She came from a hatch with the summer camp kids. 10 out of 12 hatched. The farm has many breeds but none are seperate for breeding. Free ranging chickens everywhere! I will love her no matter what her breed. She is my first hen. Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom