I am new to the site! This is my very first thread. Just thought that I would introduce myself.

sippichicken

Hatching
Mar 12, 2015
I am new to the site but not new to chickens. I was raised around chickens for the majority of my life because of my dad always having them. I am in my mid 20s and have just started to become interested in them myself. I am still learning a lot and may need to ask questions sometimes but there are also things that i'm sure I could give advice on as well. I have turkeys, geese, standard chickens, bantam chickens, ducks, and quail. I am excited to find more people that are into these things through this site and I hope to make friends, get some friendly guidance/advice, and even give some help to my fellow bird lovers. thanks! :)

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear your now back into keeping poultry and you have great mix there. The learnng centre has lots of articles on all aspects on keeping all the breeds you have. Here is the link if you have not already checked it out https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Be sure sure to ask any questions you have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Good morning and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a wide variety of bird experience. It's nice to have you here, always room for one more poultry lover!

Welcome to Backyard chickens. If you go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum you can locate and post on your state thread. It's a great way to find other chicken folks in your area., especially if you prefer face to face friendships rather than just internet ones.

Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Wow, you have a lot of different types of poultry! I'd love to have all of those, but unfortunately I don't have the space.

Good luck with your birds!
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning! We have a section for all the types of birds you keep. Feel free to look around and ask any questions you may have.

So pull up a roost bar and we do welcome you to our roost!

Thanks for making me feel so welcome everyone! and thank you for all of the advice that ya'll have already given me.

Back
Top Bottom