you can have it!
lol.png
i could never

i will day zero temps over 90 degree weather ANY DAY
thumbsup.gif

that broccoli sounds yum though! i love mine raw though
smile.png

Quote:
oh i know what you mean .. as soon as you feel a little over heated you must go inside! i stayed so thirsty on Saturday when i was out at the park and it wasn't even that hot that day

oh yes i hate the humidity specially at night!
barnie.gif
ugh! it feels so icky and sticky at night in the summer

i am with you 65 to 75 is PERFECT weather now that's good living
smile.png

b.hromada :

I agree with you, I HATE the summer. I can't stand hot weather. I've been asked, well why do you live in Florida. The answer is this, I was born and raised here, don't really know anything else. People think you get used to the heat and humidity, not me, never have liked real hot weather. Yes, it does affect your asthma, mine flares up in the hot, humid weather as well.
But like Mohonri said, I think I'd take this heat, IF I had to live in sub zero weather. Now, that would not be nice at all. I guess what I'm saying is, we should be thankful for what we have, huh?
tongue.png

Oh i know what you mean ... i visited FL about 4 years ago in the summer and around 6m it was already to hot to go outside LOL i stayed inside of buildings or at the pool the whole time

i guess when you put it that way yea
roll.png
ugh! LOL i just hate the heat is all .. but i see what your saying and you are right
smile.png

oh so true!

when i was at the beach there i so loved that ocean breeze specially in the evening .. i could have fell asleep out there in the sand LOL

This years weather is just wacked. First Feb was warm spring weather when it is usually the coldest month of the year. Second winter started for us back in September so we had a good 6 months where in the past year it started in late Nov or even Dec. Now we are in Summer and it is April. What has change the weather so, it is almost like it went back in time. Makes one think about all those weather warning they give out in the prophcies about when we get closer to 2012. If this repeats next year we had a sift on the axis of the plant which was also predicted.

Yes, it is way too hot and I have chicks comming this week. At least they do not have far to travel. I love hot weather for I grew up in South Fl but for planting this is really too hot.

Back
Top Bottom