I am now the Crazy Duck Lady......

bhducks

Hatching
Aug 24, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My name is Beth and I am from Pennsylvania. This past April I added 5 Muscovies and 2 Khaki Campbell's to our family. They are such a treasure! I never thought they would be so much fun. We live on a small farmette with 7 acres and a stream. My favorite part of each day is letting the ducks out of the barn in the morning and watching them stretch their wings and fly to the creek; well, the Khaki's run as fast as they can. We just got our first egg this week! With winter coming I am looking forward to getting a lot of information on how to keep the ducks happy in the cold weather.

My husband now calls me The Crazy Duck Lady. Probably because I am out there all the time with the ducks. I have discovered that if you don't want to get anything else done, get some ducks! LOL.

Looking forward to chatting with some of you.

Have a great day.

Beth

Hi Beth and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. There's lots of competition for the spot of craziest duck lady, so you do have your work cut out!
smile.png
The duck forum is your obvious go-to place - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks - they are a friendly bunch, so hop straight in.

Best wishes
CT

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom