I am really mad at the IRS

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pw_quiltworks, Feb 13, 2009.

1. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    It just makes me so angry to go all the way to the Bangor IRS to be told he was closing. Why? He didn't even tell us why he just about threw us out. [​IMG] He was a very rude man. I needed help with self employment. I decided I will not pay the government if they are going to treat me that way. Maybe tomorrow I will feel different but tonight I am still very angry. The hours are 8am to 4:30pm. The young man in line in front of us on the way out called him an a--h---. I thanked him for saying so. We pay the government for what? For not even having good enough manners to say sorry I am closing because.....? It's not like it would hurt him to give us some reason. Geez. We were there at 11:20am. It's the only day I can go in town during the week. Dh sometimes works his second job on Fridays so I really have to do some real planning to get there. Do any of you know why it might have closed early? I did what I thought was right and wrote a nice long letter to Senator Collins. Maybe she will do something. Not holding my breath though!!!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

IRS = Irrationally Rude Suckers Most of them anyways. I do not think I have EVER talked with someone at that agency that is upbeat and nice. Business included!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by