I am so ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!

banter

Songster
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Raymond Maine
As a child of the sixties I knew better to take the easy way out and depend on the government. I feel very stupid now. Like everyone else I was working mega hours and trying to raise a family. I am thankful for what I have and that I have life skills that enable me to raise and cook my own food, but I wish I had been more politically astute.

I am proud-however I see people suffering everywhere and I might have helped to stop this mess we have-even in a small way. History does repeat itself!

We need an OVERHAUL! Life has become so complicated and so fast paced it is impossible to keep up with living on a daily basis. Technology has surpassed the common man.

Stupid is as stupid does-Hmmmmmm, where did I hear that? I just think in my case I should have made my views better known. I'm kicking myself. I'm not radical at all, but wish I had
been a little more vocal.

:| Its not too late ya know. Just dont bury your head again. I know I am not going to. Like Ted Nugent says, We need to hold them all accountable, over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom