i am so gosh dang happy

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by old geezer, May 29, 2011.

1. old geezer

old geezer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    with in the last 2 hours suzzy , my speckled sussex hatched 5 of the 8 eggs that i had put under her when she went broody ,[​IMG]... i got the eggs from a farmer friend who had RR's---so far --3 baby chicks look like rr with a deep mahogany color--1 is yellow , and one is yellow with specks and white lines running thru ...[​IMG].[​IMG].. we have no idea how that happened---anyway's , i got to do my chicken dance again-[​IMG]..-and will defenitely have to build a much bigger coop than the 2 existing ones--[​IMG]...-chicken math---i just might be getting into the egg selling afterall.....[​IMG].

2. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

This section is called PICTURES & Stories of My Chickens. There is noooo pictures!!!!!

3. Silkie Sue

Silkie Sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2007
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Good for you... [​IMG]
    i love when they hatch,,, i got a Silkie sittin on eggs that are ready to go any day now [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. old geezer

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    Quote:count is now at 6 with 2 eggs to go---another yellow with white stripes...[​IMG].[​IMG].

5. old geezer

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    Quote:did manage to get a story of the chick an babe's---you have no idea how bad i feel not haveing a digitial camera and haveing these pic---kodack moments missed---[​IMG]...............[​IMG].also being on a limited fixed income dosen't help either....[​IMG]

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    old geezer, they all look like cockerels to me. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I'll do the chicken dance with ya! [​IMG]

8. stuckinthecity

stuckinthecity Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2009
    Congrats on the hatch!!! I've been waiting for my broody's clutch of 10 to hatch...... it's gone by so slow. Only a week and 2 days left!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by