I am so.... weak!!!

Deedee

Songster
10 Years
Mar 30, 2009
Kilgore, TX
I knew I was going to the feed store today. Just like every Friday for the past several month. I told myself last night no matter what they have there, your not getting anymore babies.

I am so weak brought home a crested rouen and a lil khaki
hu.gif

I now know I am truely addicted. I will try to post a pic last this after noon.
wink.png

ROFL!!! You have been having these talks with yourself and I've been thinking the same thing. I'm suppose to go to TSC this evening since the feed store will be closed by the time my hubby gets home and I'm out of goat feed. So we have to make the treck to the next town (30 minutes at least one way) just to pick-up more goat feed. You'd think I'd learn to buy more than just a couple bags but I never pay attention to when its low till its low. LOL Anyway, what if TSC has ducklings there for sale????? I just got 6 Mallards yesterday, can I resist it if they have some neat breeds other than Mallards (which I just got 6 of) or Pekins?????? Help!!!!

Quote:
Let me know if that works. I still don't know what I'll do yet. I'm not going to be able to resist looking and if I look I'm bound to buy.
tongue.png

Lol, u guys r lucky!!! I just resuced a baby ' scovie that is three days old tops. And he needs a ducky freind, I cannot find a feed store selling duckies in the Bay Area!!!!

Back
Top Bottom