I AM SOOOOOO SAD

melissaowens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 20, 2009
andalusia alabama
hit.gif
The only frizzle i was able to find around here i bought, She was doing awesome, and then i get home from work only to find her dead
hit.gif
i don't know whats going on. now i have no more frizzle and i am sad, i have a bator full of eggs that will come out in 2 weeks but no frizzles.

hugs.gif
sorry to hear about your frizzle. It's hard to lose one like that. Perhaps you could have some shipped? It won't help with the loss of the one you had, but at least you could get some new ones.

aww :[ im sorry to hear about your baby. i know i would be devistated if that happened to one of my birds. just know shes pecking around in the big hen house in the sky, and shes loving it. Your beloved birdy is in a better place.
hugs.gif

I am so very sorry you lost your Frizzle baby!
sad.png
Maybe you could try and get more from somewhere, might help with your loss!!

I don't know what I would do if I lost one of my Frizzle babies or any of them for that matter! That would break my heart too!
hugs.gif

Melissa, Sorry all these bad things keep happening to you and your birds. Hopefully things will turn for the better soon ! I can't begin to imagine all that you have been going through. God Bless.

Tammy

I have a frizzle roo and his non frizzle bro and 2 sisters -- rec'd from a friend who hatched them from dipsy doodle doo. He just started crowing!! I wouldn't mind shipping them to you if you paid the shipping!

Back
Top Bottom