I am sooooooooooo bad...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cetawin, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Okay...first let me say that it is NOT my fault. [​IMG]

Let me lay out the day for you before I explain WHY I am soooooooooooo bad.

Okay here it is

5:30 am Get up, start coffee, walk puppy, check on the girls in the coop, bring in their rent for the morning...

6:30 Begin the battle to wake the princess for school [​IMG]

7:00 feed the princess

7:30 remind the princess that her hair needs brushing AGAIN and thoroughly this time. brush her teeth, turn her shirt right side out & put on a jacket

7:45 yell at princess to get a move on for the bus

7:55 shove princess out the door to catch the bus

7:56 - 8:30 enjoy QUIET!

8:30 cook breakfast for the DH, serve him go let girls out of coop

9:50 throw DH and roomie out of the house for the day

10:00 - 10:30 enjoy my coffee, news and QUIET!

10:45 come back from walking puppy again, check girls again, remove new rent for the day

10:50 ish call and harrass Speckledhen for an hour or two [​IMG]

12:15 ish start sweeping floors when MIL calls...listen to her for an hour

1:30 ish finishing sweeping the floor and begin mopping

2:30 ish - 5:00 ish Walk puppy, play with the girls for a bit, putz around until the DH and Roomie return

5:15 start dinner

6:30 feed everyone and see a spot on the floor, inspect and notice baseboard is icky

6:35 - 8:30 crawl around on hands and knees scrubbing 2200 SQ FT plus of baseboards

8:30 till BYC time....Do notta

NOW...the reason I am sooooooooooooo bad. When talking to Speckledhen I got off the phone to get the floors done and then bead some more on Suede. I have not touched Suede yet today. [​IMG]

Ah....bubble bath time.

2. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    man i wish i had that day....lol [​IMG]

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Yikes!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

You made me burst out laughing this a.m, Miss Ladyhawke, LOL. I had a great time talking yesterday. (She called to entertain me for about two hours!). That princess you have is a sweetie-hug her for me today!

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh I was entertaining alright...she wanted to hear all about me almost wetting myself when I saw poor injured kitty in garage. [​IMG]

I can hear the convo between Speckledhen and her DH now... Poor man answers the phone and hears unfamiliar voice say

"Good Morning Tom, is Cyn Available?" [​IMG]

I admit he sounded a bit confused as to who was calling but he was ever so polite about it.

Then almost 2 hours later, having covered every topic from Suede (of course) to Hawkeye, barring on barred rocks, Delaware, wyandotte behavior & antics, Hawkeye children, Dutch and Mace, and of course the man-hater Violet, kitties in garages, gardening, neighbor's dogs, my hometown, and heaven help us...we even discussed military life! [​IMG]

Poor Speckledhen...I am sure she needed a nap after that phone conversation. But...it seems to happen each time I call...we gab away.

So, I will make sure I only call Cyn once per month...or neither of us will get anything done. [​IMG]

Now, I am being lazy this morning.... so [​IMG]

P.S. : Hug her? eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww Very well if you insist. *snicker* I will snatch her up as she walks by one more time without her backpack and hug her fiercely. *snicker*

Ya know...every time I see your avatar I just want to grab that tank of a rooster and hug him. Oh I bet he would like that...some crazy lady saying "come here Suede" and squeezing him. LOL

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG]

I swear, these laughing fits are the most exercise I've had in a month, LOL.

Oh, I momentarily forgot the age of the aforementioned princess. Hugs are not so cool at that age. You may have to tie her up, LOL.

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I used fixing her jacket as an excuse....grabbed her, squeezed her and said "Suede's Mama sent that hug"...then promptly shoved her away from me.

She said "K thanks and tell her thank you"

Then she ran away from me to the bus stop. [​IMG] I think I scared her giving her hug. [​IMG]

I am gonna quit goofing off here at BYC [​IMG] and do the breakfast dishes then promptly work on Suede.

HOLY COW....after I let the girls out. They are probably thoroughly ticked by now it is 9:00 [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by