I am Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwings

Songster
12 Years
Jan 27, 2007
southwestern Michigan
I am truly sorry about my topic on public breastfeeding. I posted that towards the end of my time at the library and I was unaware what a hornets nest it created. I am really really sorry it created so many problems. Most of my posts never get noticed at all, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw it got so many responses and was closed! I am so sorry I made so many people fight and get angry with each other. I guess I posted more out of my fustrations of interuptions here at the library. I will never post another topic like that again and please don't be angry at me. By the way for you that don't know me I Hotwings am a female.

A rousing debate is good for the soul! And I made a new friend, too!
smile.png
hugs.gif

I stayed out of it, but it was an interesting read. Don't feel bad. You planted a seed that grew really big.

Thanks everyone-it is I just don't like to see so many people get angry and argue with one another, that normally wouldn't argue. I knew this site had a large female audience. I didn't really think that it would cause so many people to fight. I never in a million years thought a topic I mentioned would be so popular.

I actually enjoyed the topic and even learned a few things in the process. We all are subject to our own opinions some people feel stronger about things then others do. I don't think anyone would be mad
smile.png
I know I'm not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom