I am trying to learn German

Forrest_Flock

Songster
8 Years
Jul 15, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Old Mr. Forrest here is trying to learn some new tricks
anyone here speak German?
I do not, might I add, but I thought watching people speak the language might help

personally,
I can't stand translator
most of it comes up with gibberish
tongue.png

Quote:
Das is wirklich seher gut, I ch habe in Deutchland Fuer 5 Jahre gewohnt, und studiert, aber leider konnte ich mein Studim nicht fertig machen, da ich kein Geld haette, und muesste ich arbeiten.

Anyway I still knoe=w most of my German, but I did not speak it since 1999, I think I still can help you a little.
Gute Nacht.

thanks, Omran
I think I understood most of that
you lived and studied in Germany for five years, but unfortunately had to stop studying and go to work as you did not have enough money?

eh, I think I am getting there
Germany must have been nice
smile.png

Gute Nacht
frow.gif

When I wanted to learn Spanish a friend of mine that could speak it told me to get my favorite movie that I new lots of the lines and buy the spanish version. Watch the movie and she said I would learn alot that way. I do think the best way to learn it is to hear it alot. I spent a week in Mexico knowing no spanish at all and no one around me spoke English and I was suprised how fast i picked up a lot of the words. I can say tho that I hated not knowing what anyone was talking about most of the time lol...
I must have said what did she say a million and one times that week ha!

I wonder what forrest gump would sound like in German
gig.gif

not that it is my favourite movie, nor do I know it well, but with my username a lot of references have been made to it

I plan on visiting there eventually, as well as other places I have not been in Europe

Back
Top Bottom