1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I and everyone that reads my post say thank you BYC

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by RepoBob, Feb 16, 2008.

1. RepoBob

RepoBob Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    I was posting in one of the other forums a few minutes ago, and as I'm typing I noticed red squiggly lines under a lot of my words. I'm thinking, I've seen this before, but what does it mean. Then a huge light bulb went off over my head.....Its a spell checker. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now all you wonderful people will no longer be annoyed at my atrocious spelling, and I can use big words. How cool is that? If we could only install an attitude checker I wouldn't annoy anyone. [​IMG]

Thanks Nifty, this is gonna help a whole lot.

Bob

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I love byc more and more every single day. My spell checker wont work? Maybe its the web browser? My spelling is horrible but I edit over and over [​IMG]

3. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Now all you wonderful people will no longer be annoyed at my atrocious spelling, and I can use big words. How cool is that? If we could only install an attitude checker I wouldn't annoy anyone.

[​IMG] we can all use one of those, me included [​IMG]

4. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

there is spele chcek on here nwo?

6. RepoBob

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh that's what it was. I just started using Mozilla Firefox cause explorer was screwing up. Never put the two together until i read inuyashalover21 post.
    Oh well, thanks anyway BYC.

Okichick, you must be using Netscape with that spelling.[​IMG] How are your eggs doin? Mine are just sitting there being brown.

Bob

7. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:LOL Okie I did the same thing but I did not post it!! [​IMG]

OPPPS Edited because of spelling seriously!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  8. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Well Repobob.candled today......... only 4 of the shipped Oegb eggs have life............6 of my own misc eggs are showing chickies ! Will candle again next week.......had one or two questionable....so will check again on day 16! you candle yet?

9. RepoBob

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Tried to, broke an egg. [​IMG] I'm gonna just wait it out.

10. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:My mozilla does spell check as well. I use ubuntu so the whole thing spell checks [​IMG]. unfortunatly my firefox wont let me reply on here. I dont know why?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by