I and everyone that reads my post say thank you BYC

RepoBob

Songster
12 Years
Nov 25, 2007
Illinois
I was posting in one of the other forums a few minutes ago, and as I'm typing I noticed red squiggly lines under a lot of my words. I'm thinking, I've seen this before, but what does it mean. Then a huge light bulb went off over my head.....Its a spell checker.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Now all you wonderful people will no longer be annoyed at my atrocious spelling, and I can use big words. How cool is that? If we could only install an attitude checker I wouldn't annoy anyone.
big_smile.png

Thanks Nifty, this is gonna help a whole lot.

Bob

Now all you wonderful people will no longer be annoyed at my atrocious spelling, and I can use big words. How cool is that? If we could only install an attitude checker I wouldn't annoy anyone.

yuckyuck.gif
we can all use one of those, me included
smile.png

Oh that's what it was. I just started using Mozilla Firefox cause explorer was screwing up. Never put the two together until i read inuyashalover21 post.
Oh well, thanks anyway BYC.

Okichick, you must be using Netscape with that spelling.
cool.png
How are your eggs doin? Mine are just sitting there being brown.

Bob

Well Repobob.candled today......... only 4 of the shipped Oegb eggs have life............6 of my own misc eggs are showing chickies ! Will candle again next week.......had one or two questionable....so will check again on day 16! you candle yet?

Quote:
My mozilla does spell check as well. I use ubuntu so the whole thing spell checks
smile.png
. unfortunatly my firefox wont let me reply on here. I dont know why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom