I bring you AMY!

Thank you all for tagging along with Sonar's growth!

The breeder shared this growth chart with me a couple days ago. I don't know why I didn't share it. But here it is! Sonar is the biggest of the litter! She is labeled under Purp/m
20180813_164244.jpg

Just so everyone knows!

Sonar is a Blue Merle Border Collie.

The litter of pups I'm sharing is not mine. They belong to Borderline Kennels. Every picture I post comes straight from her. I placed my deposit on the puppy with the light purple para-cord and will be named Sonar.
In 1-2 weeks I will be driving to the breeder to pay in full for my puppy and meet her in person! Paying in full in advance is my choice and my idea. I just want to feel more secure on claiming my puppy. I won't be able to take her home yet of course because she would only be 3 weeks old.
I can't wait to meet Josie (the breeder) and my wonderful and amazing pup Sonar! I plan to take tons of pictures while I visit!

I've been searching for a Blue Merle puppy for over 3 years! I'm finally getting my dream puppy!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the updates and the info the breeder. This is a fun thread! :)

Waiting on a puppy to grow up enough that you can bring them home is brutal. :lol: I remember waiting on my Maltese, Lollie to reach 3 months, I got so anxious!! :D As fast as time passes, soon you will be bringing Sonar home. :)

The waiting is very hard but I'm glad that I get to watch her grow. I have two other border collies as well.
Their names are Koda and Nova. I didn't get to watch them grow from newborns. So being able to see Sonar makes me feel a different and stronger bond growing.
I have been raised around Border Collies my entire life. My grandfather and all his family were farmers and only had Border Collies as a working dog on their farms. I grew to love the Border Collie breed as I grew up. 3 years ago I decided I wanted a Border Collie I could call my own. This past December 2nd, 2017 my father-in-law decided to buy me a border collie puppy. He drove me 8 hours one way to get this cute puppy he found on Craigslist. When we arrived she was all alone and in a horse stall barn scared. Poor little one crawled to me peeing. I fell in love with her the moment I seen her. Her name is Nova.
Here is Nova the day I brought her home, the other pictures are Her at 10 months old.
Nova.jpg 20180802_183820.jpg 20180729_142431.jpg 20180729_142706.jpg 20180802_183848.jpg 20180802_184054.jpg

I brought Koda home on May 17th,2018 at 7 weeks old.
I wasn't planning to buy another dog, but it happened! I drove 4 hours away to deliver a coop I built and some Muscovy's I raised to a customer. My father was with me and was checking Craigslist and came across a Border Collie puppy for sale and only 1 hour away. My father called him while I was building the customers custom run/pen. My father didn't tell me of his findings, only that he wanted to drive us home. So I okay-ed him to drive and fell asleep from all the hard work I just did. I was woken shortly after. We were at someones house and I could see two Border Collies running around! I jumped out the truck and ran to them! (Just to make it clear, The man told my dad it's okay for me to roam his land) They were so nice! I didn't bring my camera so I didn't get pictures of them, but they were Koda's parents! After petting them for a couple minutes I herd a whining noise and followed it. I found Koda in a dog kennel inside a barn. My dad handed me his phone and The owner of the property on on the phone. He told me to bring Koda out to the puppy playpen and see how well we bond. So I did just that! My dad tried to buy Koda for me but I insisted I buy him so I can feel accomplished and that I earned my puppy this time!
He is Koda on the ride home. My little brother was with us too but stayed in the truck the entire time. He took selfies with Koda and I blurred his face out of one. The rest of the pictures is Koda at 4 months old!
Koda..png Koda.png L.png Untitled.png Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom