I bring you AMY!

OH You BET! I keep having dreams of holding her and petting her. Then I wake up to her not here. It's insane! I don't have an exact set date yet...:oops:
I wish I did! I'm waiting on my insurance settlement from a car crash I was in involving a semi. My lawyer said 2 weeks ago I'd get the check in 2-3 weeks. So I could get it any day! I hope to see her this weekend but if not this weekend, then defiantly next weekend!

Oh no, I hope you are ok! :hugs Car accidents are no fun. Where you hurt?

My 2 year old son, my father and I were in the car. My father and I had glass all over us and some minor cuts, but nothing too bad. My son wasn't hurt at all! He didn't even have one piece of glass on him. He was sleeping during the crash and didn't wake up till I was unbuckling him from the car seat. It's really crazy that we got out okay. Specially my son. The semi was inside the car right above his and my dads heads.
Here are some pictures of the crash.
20180502_174357.jpg 20180502_174609.jpg 20180502_174701.jpg 20180502_174712.jpg

My 2 year old son, my father and I were in the car. My father and I had glass all over us and some minor cuts, but nothing too bad. My son wasn't hurt at all! He didn't even have one piece of glass on him. He was sleeping during the crash and didn't wake up till I was unbuckling him from the car seat. It's really crazy that we got out okay. Specially my son. The semi was inside the car right above his and my dads heads.
View attachment 1512189 View attachment 1512190 View attachment 1512191 View attachment 1512192

Oh my gosh, you guys could have been killed!! Those pictures are so scary!! :eek: I am so glad you all are ok!! :hugs

View attachment 1512189 View attachment 1512190 View attachment 1512191 View attachment 1512192
omg-1.gif

How did you get out?

It looks like the truck caused the accident?

We had to climb out the drivers door window. It was a tight squeeze to get out of. The truck driver was falling asleep at the wheel when he rear-ended someone and them his semi smashed into us. We were in the left lane and he was in the second lane. There were 4 lanes total When he smashed into us, it sent us bouncing off the barrier wall and back into him then his semi pinched us into the wall.

We had to climb out the drivers door window. It was a tight squeeze to get out of. The truck driver was falling asleep at the wheel when he rear-ended someone and them his semi smashed into us. We were in the left lane and he was in the second lane. There were 4 lanes total When he smashed into us, it sent us bouncing off the barrier wall and back into him then his semi pinched us into the wall.
That is terrible!

Tired truck drives are very scary

Thats awful! I am glad you survived! I'll bet driving with semis on the road with you, will always make you nervous now.

Nice avatar of Sonar. :)

That is terrible!

X2! They sure are!!

It's very scary. I don't understand why they drive tired.

That is terrible!

Thank you! Seeing semi's next to me while driving or riding does bother me a lot now. I try to stay away from them as much as possible now. And thank you! I just love the picture!

Thats awful! I am glad you survived! I'll bet driving with semis on the road with you, will always make you nervous now.

Nice avatar of Sonar. :)

X2! They sure are!!

Back
Top Bottom