I broke out the duck eggs and made...

I haven't tried Stevia. I have used Splenda, even used it for baking. Not that thrilled with that.

My sister never used to be that creative. I was always the one drawing and doing arts & craft projects. To see how beautiful her cookies turn out make me a bit jealous, but then I don't bake enough to make it an art.
tongue.png
Of course I do think the duck eggs do give it that extra something.
wink.png

Well the cookies turned out great and we were able to sell all of them! So today is a 4-H meeting and also my DS's 14th birthday. As there will be a Halloween costume parade for the birds tonight I thought we could also celebrate DS's Bday with some ghost shaped cupcakes. So I broke out the duck eggs again!
big_smile.png
So far so good. Still need to ice them, and will take pics when completed.

For sugar-free cookies, I would use erythritol with a little splenda. The erythritol adds the same bulk as sugar but it isn't quite as sweet. The bit of splenda takes care of that. Also, when you blend 2 different sweeteners like erythritol and splenda, you tend to pretty much eliminate aftertaste. You can even do that mixing equal and splenda or splenda and stevia in drinks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom