I came in 2nd place!!! woohooo!

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Yay! There was an art contest thing at my school a few months ago, and you could enter a visual piece(painting, etc...), a written story, or a musical piece. So, since I'm good at drawing horses, etc. I decided I would enter a piece. I have learned a lot from my dad about drawing, and I have come quite a long way since I first started drawing.
tongue.png

So, I draw a picture by pencil of a horse head...made the mountains in the background, with the sun and the birds...etc...and I entered it on the due date. I did a good job, I just wasn't expecting much from it...I was thinking maybe I would come in 5th or 4th place...I mean there were entries from middle school to high school! There must be a lot!
th.gif

So, I waited for a few months. And waited...I actually forgot all about it!
roll.png
Until last week, when my teacher gave me a letter from the contest people and it said...

"Congratulations!"
Name: (my name)
Place: 2nd!!!!!!!
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

"Your piece stood out from more than 300 other entries. blah blah blah..."

I was soo surprised!!!
ep.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
clap.gif
I didn't expect to come in 2nd place!
big_smile.png
I'm so happy!
wee.gif

I'm going to the awards ceremony next week with some of my family...But my mom has to work...so....she can't go......
sad.png
hmm.png
sad.png
hmm.png
hit.gif

But anyway, thanks for reading! I heard that I may get like $100 or more! LOL I am going to save it up and buy some chicken stuff!(that's actually the first thing I thought of when I heard that winners get some money..! lol)
lau.gif
jumpy.gif
It's all you guys' fault!!!
tongue2.gif
gig.gif

Thanks everyone! I wish I had a pic, but I don't. BUT, i will hopefully get one when I go to the awards ceremony next Thursday! I have a pic on the phone, but I can't get it onto the computer.

Thanks again everyone!
hugs.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
OK this is completely off topic, but debiraymond what is up with your avatar!?? LOL
lol.png
Are your fingers really like that or something??? lol I just had to ask!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom