I can’t be the only one....

Pics
Oh, and i thought i should share that when Em was first laying her egg, she made me carry her around everywhere the whole day looking for a spot, nestingbox? No. Chair? No. Sat in the bed for a few hours but decided that wasn’t it either, after bouncing between a few spots she eventually decided the first spot. The nesting box. She really wanted to lay an egg and was jealous everyone laid theirs before her so she would steal everyones to play with and roll off the chair.

She finally laid her first egg, then she buried the eggs in the hay.

Then, she did all that again a day later!

And she still does it when shes indecisive about a spot. Infact, shes screaming her head off right now demanding i take Rizo off where shes sitting because Emily wants that spot instead.

She definitely does.

I know right? their just amazing :lol:

heres a bonus Emily video from when she was a chick.
The best part of all is when company comes over requesting a fan, and i have to decline, saying i do in fact have a few fans, but they belong to the chickens, and the chickens need their beauty rest.

Oh, and i thought i should share that when Em was first laying her egg, she made me carry her around everywhere the whole day looking for a spot, nestingbox? No. Chair? No. Sat in the bed for a few hours but decided that wasn’t it either, after bouncing between a few spots she eventually decided the first spot. The nesting box. She really wanted to lay an egg and was jealous everyone laid theirs before her so she would steal everyones to play with and roll off the chair.

She finally laid her first egg, then she buried the eggs in the hay.

Then, she did all that again a day later!

And she still does it when shes indecisive about a spot. Infact, shes screaming her head off right now demanding i take Rizo off where shes sitting because Emily wants that spot instead.
Season 2 Diva GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Out gardening this beautiful day!

I was bent down harvesting some jalapeños and thought I heard ducks close but couldn’t see them so kept on pickin. Again I heard quakin that I knew was too close not to be in the garden. Stood up and saw these 2 sassholes frolicking through my damn garden! Chased them out & closed the gate.
7502FEE2-5DE7-47B4-8DF2-081C8DBC3D81.jpeg

Not even 2 minutes later they’re back… the gate didn’t latch. They just strolling down the aisle like they at Costco 🤣

812DEF4A-B9DF-42AA-9667-CEA6CB089FE4.jpeg

I stopped getting notifications for this thread!!! 😠

So much sassiness!
I have had to deal with some very sassy behaviour of late. Especially Sprightly who has been very mischevious.
Though Dougie has been my little helper, there was a very pesky spider in the coop yesterday, kept building a web across the door, three times I walked into it!!
I kicked him out every time but it came back

I pointed and said "Dougie, look!" and she dinosaur stomped after him and gobbled him up. She's so obedient! (not usually).
I kinda felt mean, but also that spider long out stayed his welcome 😂

2b57091b-7d09-407b-be07-64a25c4c6cd5-jpeg.3287681

“Uhhhhh our foods right there lady…. quit putting away that ice cream and FILL DA BUCKET!”

Sassholes hounding me the second I pulled in with their food. Honking and quacking, making a scene 🙄 Melting icecream second.
Ducks first (priorities!), melting icecream second!!
Offending a duck is a very serious business.

(Also, definitely keep said icecream out of their reach, Sprightly wrecked mine when she snuck up on me and tried to take a bite)

Back
Top Bottom