I can’t be the only one....

Pics
it's just like an easter egg hunt! 🤣
I saw this TV show once, they free ranged their chickens and they'd lay literally all over the place- they moved a hay bale during some work, found a few, and cooked them up-- they didnt even check them for freshness or anything first :sick
It is literally an Easter egg hunt! Except I’m not 6 years old having a blast, I don’t want to be searching for my damn eggs 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh that’s so gross! If I don’t know for sure they were laid that day, or the day before as long as it’s been cool out I just toss them. Not worth the risk!

It is literally an Easter egg hunt! Except I’m not 6 years old having a blast, I don’t want to be searching for my damn eggs 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh that’s so gross! If I don’t know for sure they were laid that day, or the day before as long as it’s been cool out I just toss them. Not worth the risk!
yep it was pretty gross! They were just cracking them straight into the cake batter too, not even checking them first 🤣

Just find some 6 year olds to do it! There can be a prize if they find them all 🤣

yep it was pretty gross! They were just cracking them straight into the cake batter too, not even checking them first 🤣

Just find some 6 year olds to do it! There can be a prize if they find them all 🤣
So gross!!! 🤢

Bahahaha my kids think it’s the greatest thing when they find them, but it’s usually once they’re at school that I go look. Luckily summer starts next week and that will be added to their chore list 🤣 and they’ll love it! Win win!

Laying in the grass reading and these 2 came to see me

72CD8643-5499-4FF1-A7F4-51BD4C72A175.jpeg

Where’s sass hole?

C13BA780-45FB-4D01-B021-69C0B6E6D3AA.jpeg

Right behind me, “talk to the butt” she says 😂

Back
Top Bottom