I can’t be the only one....

How sweet! Aren’t ducks the best?? Any recent pics of the girls?

I wish my ducks were a little more like that! 10/10 are pure sassholes 😂
I keep meaning to reply with a cute pic of them, took my phone out with me this morning, but they happened to be having a....messy breakfast so 😂

I've been very dumb, and ordered my feed a day or two too late- ran out last night. Its due to arrive today, but for now they're tucking into oats, egg and tuna, with a good amount of nutritional yeast! Never tried tuna before but Sprightly seems to love it.
Hopefully the feed arrives before the end of the day. (They're hoping the opposite I'm sure!)

I keep meaning to reply with a cute pic of them, took my phone out with me this morning, but they happened to be having a....messy breakfast so 😂

I've been very dumb, and ordered my feed a day or two too late- ran out last night. Its due to arrive today, but for now they're tucking into oats, egg and tuna, with a good amount of nutritional yeast! Never tried tuna before but Sprightly seems to love it.
Hopefully the feed arrives before the end of the day. (They're hoping the opposite I'm sure!)
Bahaha yea I’m sure they’re loving the tuna and eggs. When their feed shows up they’re gonna be like “what the heck is this trash????” 😂

I blame myself. I've raised two spoilt brats!

I poured my love and care into preparing sweetcorn and tuna scrambled eggs, with a side of wet oats and fruit, this morning. I give it to the girls
And my little food critics took two bites and came to me for "more food"
I redirect their attention to the gourmet platter before them-

They pick out the fruit and turn their noses up at everything else!

What did I do wrong?? They simply want candy, fruit and calci worms. Not this beautiful omlet!
(They're eating it rather dissapointedly now I've left them to it, but I think I'm going to have to take some calci worms out to re-earn their favour).

Yesterday they seemed very happy with their gourmet meal, but the calci worms dinner must have set the bar too high this morning.

I blame myself. I've raised two spoilt brats!

I poured my love and care into preparing sweetcorn and tuna scrambled eggs, with a side of wet oats and fruit, this morning. I give it to the girls
And my little food critics took two bites and came to me for "more food"
I redirect their attention to the gourmet platter before them-

They pick out the fruit and turn their noses up at everything else!

What did I do wrong?? They simply want candy, fruit and calci worms. Not this beautiful omlet!
(They're eating it rather dissapointedly now I've left them to it, but I think I'm going to have to take some calci worms out to re-earn their favour).

Yesterday they seemed very happy with their gourmet meal, but the calci worms dinner must have set the bar too high this morning.
I’m sorry to say I think you nailed it, it’s all your fault momma 😂

What little snobs, turning their nose up at their gourmet meal. They sound like my kids, thinking they can pass on dinner and go straight to dessert. You gotta show em whose boss
Warning Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Well they got over themselves eventually, ate it up, and had calci worms for lunch!
Now to think of dinner, since the food is still nowhere to be found- it should come tonight or tomorrow.
Otherwise I'll be chasing amazon :rant
I shan't be making this mistake again

I'm going to have a dig around in my worm farm, I put massive adult worms in there last year and have hardly touched it since. In theory is there should be QUITE a lot in there by now

Well they got over themselves eventually, ate it up, and had calci worms for lunch!
Now to think of dinner, since the food is still nowhere to be found- it should come tonight or tomorrow.
Otherwise I'll be chasing amazon :rant
I shan't be making this mistake again

I'm going to have a dig around in my worm farm, I put massive adult worms in there last year and have hardly touched it since. In theory is there should be QUITE a lot in there by now
You’re creating a whole nother beast feeding them live worms 😂

You’re creating a whole nother beast feeding them live worms 😂
I'll be paying for it once they're back on bland feed 🙄
What can you do? I put my foot down and they just laugh. Rebelling as though they're still teenagers!

Thankfully they typically like their food a lot, even with the option, they'd eat their pellets opposed to scrambled egg. So I'm not *too* worried
....for now

I'll be paying for it once they're back on bland feed 🙄
What can you do? I put my foot down and they just laugh. Rebelling as though they're still teenagers!

Thankfully they typically like their food a lot, even with the option, they'd eat their pellets opposed to scrambled egg. So I'm not *too* worried
....for now
…. For now 😂

I’m sure it will be just fine when their feed shows up!

Back
Top Bottom