I can edit your chicken photo’s!

Basically we start with lunging them everyday for a short while, and then slowly start putting them on a bridle (the thing around their face and nose with the bit) and get them used to that for about a week. After that, we put them in a saddle and get them used to that. When starting to get on them, we lean on the saddle every once in a while and soon we can completely get on them without spooking.
That's so cool! I do ride horses so I know most terminology. I imagine that they are NOT fond of the bit....I do understand why, though! I wouldn't like a big metal bar in my mouth.

Hi, here's a few pics for you to have a go at if you like some or all. .. Any way you can bring out the beautiful green sheen on my roosters tail feathers? I can't seem to take pics that will show it! IMG20200921113156.jpg
IMG20200923104638.jpg
IMG20200921112856~2.jpg
IMG20200923105313.jpg
IMG20200928114217.jpg

Do you own horses, lease, or just do sessions? I own two, they are so much fun!
I WISH I could own or lease horses! Unfortunately I'm only able to ride at my summer camp during the summer, because of lack of time during the year (and it's so expensive) The camp rents the horses so you usually end up riding a different one each year, but some will come back multiple times. This year I rode one named Moose. He was such a sweet boy. A bit lazy at times and easily distracted, but with a firm hand I was able to get used to him and keep control very easily. He also had a wonderful smooth trot. He is the only horse to ever throw me, but I don't hold that against him-he got spooked and flew into a hecking FAST canter completely unexpectedly.

Back
Top Bottom