I can edit your chicken photo’s!

Hey could you do one more for me? We want to make this photo our farm logo but I don't even know how to add words onto the photo. So I sent one that I like as an example. Could you put: Cockadoodle Blue Farms. And then in the smaller letters put Yelm, Washington? Put it wherever you think is best but I would suggest like in the center under his head or somewhere like that. Like right on his body. I can't thank you enough if you could do this for me!! I don't need the photo edited or anything other than that. Again thank you so so much if you can do this!!
Oh of course!

Hey could you do one more for me? We want to make this photo our farm logo but I don't even know how to add words onto the photo. So I sent one that I like as an example. Could you put: Cockadoodle Blue Farms. And then in the smaller letters put Yelm, Washington? Put it wherever you think is best but I would suggest like in the center under his head or somewhere like that. Like right on his body. I can't thank you enough if you could do this for me!! I don't need the photo edited or anything other than that. Again thank you so so much if you can do this!!
How’s this?
951AAED7-2EE6-4188-8D26-2003E2FE0858.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom