I can't believe I just figured out the "new Posts" button!

Yah that's the way I felt when I discovered the "delete multiple" button in the messages box thanks to the recent thread....
big_smile.png

Yes, the little itty bitty "new posts" and then the page #'s . Sorry to confuse you all! I just stared open mouthed when I saw where the new posts took me.
barnie.gif

Oh my gosh, are you telling me that there is a delete multiple
he.gif
he.gif
th.gif

Please oh, please tell me where. Do you have any idea how much time I spend deleting messages one at a time???????
hit.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif

And did I read there is a BYC primer? (OK so I don't know what that means but it sounds good!) It is going to teach me?
celebrate.gif

Go ahead and laugh...I am now!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Only people as old as dirt know what a primer is: What a schoolhouse used to call The Book - the one they got to use for school.

Delet multiple - go to your messages and at the bottom on the left there is a choice to delete multiple messages. Then go BACK to the bottom of the page, and on the RIGHT side choose select all. VOILA!

I'm at last my self. But maybe just maybe we can get this thing worked out . I want to know why my sportsman want heat real well. I had the waffer's in it but just about the time it started hatching something would always go wrong . Either to hot or to cold. I lost several hatchings last year. So I purchase a electronic thermo. Thinking this would solve my problem. Boy! how wrong I was. I could never get the temp right constantly so between my son and me . Shorted the 90 plus dollar thermo and blew it up. So we are back to the waffle but can't seem to get the temp up. I'm getting awful sick of this piece of crap. Anyone has any ideas ?

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
ME TOO!

Thanks for sharing!
hugs.gif

Deb
bow.gif
bow.gif
I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm gonna!

Kathy--Thank you! I am so glad it isn't just me!!!! I know I am technology impaired but sheesh!

Dogo, I am thinking you got the wrong thread. I haven't a clue with a sportsman. BUT... Kathy has one. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom