I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebwy - so glad to hear you and Arwyn are safe for now!
hugs.gif
I'd slap your fiance's parents for you if I were close enough.
smack.gif
I'll cross my fingers that you guys fins a place to live together soon. For now get some rest and take good care of that baby boy!

I think I'm the only August due date.

We have names narrowed down to 3...Corbin, Colby, or Wyatt....you're welcome to use one if you like them. Middle name will be Kyle since that's DH's middle name, my dad's middle name, and my brother's first name. Other names we considered were Colt, Cade/Caden, Jackson, Connor, Weston, and some others I can't think of right now.

ebwy
I am so glad to hear from you and I prayed for you every night. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I am glad that your little one is well and at home with you and not somewhere else or in the hospital. I will pray for his dad as well. It must be very hard to be a new father and not be near your baby and his mother. I know it must be hard but pray that you will be able to forgive those cruelties done to you by (family) When you can forgive them You feel will feel better and will be able to enjoy your life more fully. I speak the truth here. When I was pregnant with my oldest daughter my own mother through me out at night in Florida on a highway with no money. I still pray that I can forgive her and I try to forget. I will never trust her again though. In the end I have been able to become a more strong and independent person. I know that you will too.

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Update? Why?

Because Declan is no longer due, he has been born!

EDA... oops, just read your siggy again... my mistake, I thought your date was his due date but it's his birth date. {In my best Roseanne Roseannadanna voice}... nevermind.
tongue.png

LOL!
lau.gif

the amazing friend is even more amazing - he's gone to hire a van to collect my fiance and the rest of our stuff - we feared that fiance might do something permanent to his "family" if we didn't get him out of there.

Today they were yelling that he is useless and "can't even be there for his child" - well how the hell can he be if they won't even let the baby in the house he lives in and made us come half way across the uk... and then complained when he told them what he thought of them for what they were saying about him. And then went and said the same things to a neighbour who should mind her own biz anyway! It's like they think they're blameless and that HE didn't want us there, which couldn't be further from the truth.

so we decided that for the safety and mental health of all of us, he needed to get out of there now and we'll deal with the rest as it happens. We just couldn't leave him there with the sort of treatment they were giving him... and if I ever see those people again at a time where it isn't dangerous for me to do anything much.... I don't know how I'll restrain myself from punching them in the face.

thank you again for all the thoughts and prayers

Last edited:
that is wonderful!!!!
also, i wouldnt let those so called grandparents have a thing to do with that baby! my mother in law is basically just like them and we avoid her like the plague.

my child will never have to see them again. I'll make sure of it. my own mother's not exactly heading for grandmother of the year awards either.

but there's a difference between being weak and not standing up for your family to your husband and deliberately endangering us and tring to make me and fiance split up...

so no, they will never see him again.

ebwy- glad you and the baby are okay. And am glad that you can be together with the fiance again! Hoping that life will get a little easier for you! Take care of yourself! Best wishes!

Quote:
Because Declan is no longer due, he has been born!

EDA... oops, just read your siggy again... my mistake, I thought your date was his due date but it's his birth date. {In my best Roseanne Roseannadanna voice}... nevermind.
tongue.png

LOL!
lau.gif

Well, I even mess that up... it should have been my best "Emily Litella" voice instead of Roseanne Roseannadanna... so I changed it to Gilda Radner.
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom