I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt think i would ever get a girl! when i got pregnant with my daughter, it was a huge unexpected surprise like this one and i was even more shocked when i found out i was having a girl after 5 boys! i would like either one this time around..they are both so cute with their little fuzzy heads and baby noises.
love.gif

I will be thrilled with a healthy baby. That is what is important. I love my son, but boys are so different than little girls. I go to church with a family that has seven girls. I couldn't imagen.

I'm due in early November! baby girl! I was SO sure it was a boy..

My two friends from high school are both due within 6 weeks of me.. NONE of us were trying!! Also another friend whose husband goes to college with my hubby.... we each have two kids and are obviously pregnant.. when we went to the scholarship awards banquet I jokingly called ourselves the Fundamentalist Mormon Engineering Society.

We got this baby despite two forms of birth control.... when I tested because I was late I made my husband go buy more tests, because I just could not believe it!!! This is my 7thpregnancy fourth child, I've had three horrible losses (last one at 16 weeks) so I am so grateful and amazed this little girl is deciding to stay around!! Esp. after she beat the odds to even exist...

One thing about girls... they are SO hard to name I think!!!

i hear that..but i am so out of baby boy names though. well, at least we have a while to figure it out!

lol.png

Well I got back from the doctors today. The sonogram says girl. So, I get to start buying pink. We are excited. Everything is great with her. We are still working on names.

Last edited:
oh how wonderful!!!!!!!

i am in the midst of the most evil morning sickness ever but i found a cure! i read yesterday that they used to sell morning sickness medicine here but they outlawed it because they thought it caused birth defects. apparently, they still sell it in canada and its basically an antihistamine and
vitamin b6. i also read that they are now saying its perfectly safe so i had my husband get me some generic unisom and the vitamin b6 and let me tell you, it works!! i feel so human again, i cant believe it. yes, i am sleepy but its so worth it!

wee.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am... 9 weeks, 4 days. If you've read my "coming out" thread, you'll know this is a great big surprise to us. I'll be close to 43 when this little one comes along at the end of April. We have 4 kids already. They will be 22, 17, 12 & 8. My only daughter, the 8 year old, REALLY wants a little sister, so we're hoping that we have another girl. I'll be happy with either, my main concern is its health...
fl.gif

I feel for those of you with bad morning sickness.
hugs.gif
I had some earlier, but I always just feel bad, never actually get sick. Can't imagine not being able to eat or keep food down. That must be the pits. Of course, I'm already getting some ferocious heartburn, which seems to be my curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom