I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
argh, can one be so miserable!
barnie.gif

Heartburns are so bad,
sickbyc.gif
Im popping tums like they are candy!
Any day now... I keep having to remind myself... anyday now and the misery will be less....
th.gif

My DH sent this joke today. Sigh that your nesting instinct is out of control-your actually creating a nest out if old rags fabric remnants and tshirts. I sent back you know its out of control when your fighting with the hens for nest box space.
D.gif
jumpy.gif
I wish i could have seen his face.
big_smile.png
Oh well

Last edited:
I had my first ultrasound today!!! I'm 5 weeks, 6 days according to the measurements and it already has a heartbeat. The heartbeat was kind of slow, but they said that's most likely b/c it just started beating. So exciting!!!

how nice! they sure can find out early now days it seems.
i will be 20 weeks on thursday, finally! i have another ultrasound on that day, which will probably reiterate the fact i am having another boy
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

i cant wait to start buying baby stuff..little baby diapers are so precious!

oh thats for sure..when i first started having little ones, i had 3 in diapers at once..i never want to go through that again, thats for sure.
as soon as i am 100 percent sure of what i am having, i am going to start getting things for him..baby clothes are just so cute and little and fun

Robin'sBrood :

Wow, I'm REALLY feeling this little one now. Bye, bye butterfly flutters, hello punches and kicks!
smile.png

Just wait until there is no more room for them to move, that's when their movements become PAINFUL and discomfortable. YIKES! watch the ribs!​

Quote:
Just wait until there is no more room for them to move, that's when their movements become PAINFUL and discomfortable. YIKES! watch the ribs!

Oh yes, I remember those days very well... not looking forward to that part of the pregnancy again!

I thought you were having a girl but your siggy line makes it seem that you don't know what you're having. Are you having doubts about the ultrasound results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom