I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just getting started with my usual worrying about what could come up wrong... and the blood pressure issues again.
I actually do take overnight stuff with me every time I have to go to the hospital in case they decide to keep me there
sad.png

ok...so i have been wearing compression stockings and they arent helping. why???

my poor feet are so swollen.

how is everyone holding up? who is due in march?

everything was fine
smile.png
I get another scan in 2 weeks because baby wasn't co-operating for them to see everything they needed to. Didn't even check my blood pressure, so I'll make an appointment later in the week to get that checked.
And I know which set of names to use now too
smile.png

Quote:
well, I won't be buying any pink...
(but then I wouldn't be anyway
big_smile.png
lol.png
)

CONGRATS!!!!! So, from what they could see, did they say everything looks good?

yeah, they said they couldn't see any problems. And considering I couldn't feel any of it, baby was kicking a lot
lol.png
I think I'm glad not to have felt that! Also sucking hands.
then baby fell asleep with face pushed into the placenta! obviously didn't want too much observing today.

So they couldn't do all the measuring they wanted to do, hence another scan in 2 weeks.

aww how cute, a boy!
smile.png
smile.png

so someone is being induced on st patricks day..that is soon!
clap.gif

i cant wait to have mine..i am going to go to the dr for my 3 hour test tomorrow and get it over with! then i guess ill find out when i am to be induced, which i hope is as soon safely possible
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom