I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, you are expecting twins..i was getting ready to say wow, you really are huge!
lol.png

i love your shirt by the way
smile.png
smile.png

Well D day if finally here!! I check in the hospital tonight to be induced. Wish me luck!! Good luck to everyone else on here expecting especially the ones expecting twins wow 2 at once I couldnt even imagine

Quote:
Good luck! I hope everything goes really quick and easy for you!!

Ya the last one was a pretty hard labor with a easy preg. This time it has been a harder preg so hopefully it will be a much easier labor
fl.gif

I never have left my 4 yr old so its going to be hard to be away for both of us. I wont see her until after I get home from the hospital.
hit.gif

Quote:
Good luck! I hope everything goes really quick and easy for you!!

Ya the last one was a pretty hard labor with a easy preg. This time it has been a harder preg so hopefully it will be a much easier labor
fl.gif

I never have left my 4 yr old so its going to be hard to be away for both of us. I wont see her until after I get home from the hospital.
hit.gif

My dr swears the harder the pregnancy the easier the labor! So far its worked that way for me.
fl.gif

Quote:
fl.gif

hit.gif

My dr swears the harder the pregnancy the easier the labor! So far its worked that way for me.
fl.gif

barnie.gif
That means ill have a horrable labor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom