I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redhen- The biggest hurdle is over, there is a little fellow in there implanted and dividing. I'm still pulling and believing for you.

My biggest thing... I FEEL BABY. It's a lot better now that I can feel the wee creature, up to now I was going in for doppler heartbeats every week.

THe ultrasound is this Thursday. THe one that looks at all the pieces. By jove, I'm a wreck. Once you lose a pregnancy (or in my last case, a full term baby) it's such a nail biter. I am grateful and trying to get happy and excited for booties and white tshirts and diapers but I am so gunshy.

i would be too! i am sure it will be ok though.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

my little one will be 3 months old soon..i cant believe it. he is also horribly colicky. he did however, start smiling at me! its so precious
smile.png
smile.png

motherof5boys1girl I am sending my 2 daughters to you neck of the woods this morning at 6 AM my time.

They are going to their Papaw's house for a summer of riding horses. I am so nervous about them flying. Actually not the flight itself but the new baggage rules on weight and size and carry on restrictions. How much lunch can I pack? Can the juice packs make through the security? I am a nervous wreck. Then to top it off In order to get to the airport in time. We will have to wake up at 3:30AM Then I will have to stay awake with my little ones until 8 tonight. To top it off I haven't slept well in days because because the heart burn is so bad.
sad.png

Sorry for not posting in a few weeks....we lost internet and just got it back today.

I'm still pregnant!!! Will be 39 weeks on Thursday and I'm ready to get this thing going! Last Thursday I was a fingertip dilated and Ive loss most (if not all) of my mucus plug. Bh's are getting stronger but not regular
hmm.png
. Im on meds for nasty headaches and for nausea as well.

A lot of people (including us) are thinking June 26th for some unknown reason....so I hope our thoughts are right and he comes this week!!

Okay... i need math help here..
hide.gif

I just read on an "expert" forum that the beta expectations are that they rise 66% in 48 hrs...
Did mine at least do that? I dont think so..
barnie.gif

I was 44 on friday..and 77 on monday..
Can someone figure this out? I totally suck at math...
roll.png

Quote:
Okay..its supposed to rise 66% in 2 days.... so... i dont really know what 75% in 3 days means..
idunno.gif

I guess i just need to wait until blood work tomorrow ....
10638_padded.gif

Thanks for the help, Kelly!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
No problem! Hope you get good news tomorrow!

As a side note, when I got pregnant I had a beta-hcg blood test 5 days before I missed my period and it was negative...not maybe, just negative. Imagine my surprise when I missed my period 5 days later and the little urine stick came up positive! DH made me take 6 of them over the next 2 days to make sure.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom