I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure there is somewhere you can go..being homeless with a newborn would be awful and next to impossible really..your fiance needed to have done something way before now.
old.gif

fiance's been trying... a lot.

it's just impossible
sad.png

the friend doesn't have room for me to stay as well, but at least I know Arwyn will be safe there.

anyways.... this is goodbye for now
got to get up in 5 hours

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Oh my, this is killing me!
hugs.gif
I wish you were in the States, you'd have a room in my house in a heartbeat! Surely the hospital won't kick you and the baby out into the streets...

yeah, they would... we have a "not my problem" culture here, unfortunately.

thanks Robin x​

Ebwy- you will get through this. Just like you got pregnant without trying even though you were told you were infertile. And like you were told that if you stopped taking the meds proved dangerous in pregnancy that you would die. Just goes to show you what can happen. Good luck.

ebwy We would really like to help. What hospital and what city are you in? Is there some contact number where we can reach you if we do find a way to help? Many of the people on here are members of churches that may have contacts to help you. If you give us permission we may be able to help.

To all:
I hope she gets this message.
fl.gif

That is exactly right on Livinzoo

Last edited:
gpamela3499 July 15th
KellyHM August 4th
GAChknGirl 12 August
mrs turbo Due Sept. 23
littlefarm_bighappy Last week Oct (dates are guesses)
Livinzoo December 28
Noble Rooster Jan 8

Quote:
I've lost 2 pregnancies and it was very painful. Other pregnant women didn't bother me except for the ones who were due around the time I had been, so she might be distant with you, but don't let it offend you. I had 2 very close friends who were already pregnant when I lost my baby. The only thing I asked them was to please not complain about the discomforts of pregnancy around me because I would give anything to still be pregnant. Send her cards that lets her know you're thinking of her and praying for her, I was very appriciative of that.

hugs.gif

Quote:
Southernbelle - November 28

The ultrasound said we're having a boy! We were hoping for a boy because now we'll have 2 boys and 2 girls.
celebrate.gif

so does anyone know where ebwy is from, specifically? i really feel horrible for her and surely there is a way to get her some help..they have to have homeless shelters there. i would hate for her to lose her baby over this
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom