I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to Nov 17
smile.png
and its a girl

Quote:
lots of love from your DH will help out.... hehehehe..... and a good strong battery to go with it.
tongue.png
If you are on your feet all day that also helps. I did the castrol oil before and it was really gross.

Quote:
congrats...... girls are great, not that I would know much about girls. DH keeps givng me boys.

It is hard to imagine a country that would let a new mom go homeless and not have any help...... doesn't make any sense.

it doesnt...i looked and there ARE places to go...i dont know, i wouldnt want to go either. poor thing!

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
lots of love from your DH will help out.... hehehehe..... and a good strong battery to go with it.
tongue.png
If you are on your feet all day that also helps. I did the castrol oil before and it was really gross.

I am on my feet all night at work and doing chores around here, so maybe that will help move things along. The down side of that is my back is killing me from being up and about so much. I found myself researching acupuncture points to induce labor last night.
lol.png
I might just give it a try in another week or so if he hasn't graced me with his presence yet.

ETA: I was really hoping my BP would be sky high today at my appt, but it's still running around 115/70.
roll.png

Last edited:
gpamela3499 July 15th
promiselandfarm5 July 20th
KellyHM August 4th
GAChknGirl 12 August
mrs turbo Due Sept. 23
littlefarm_bighappy Last week Oct (dates are guesses)
Birdgirl Nov 17
Southernbelle - November 28
Livinzoo December 28
Mandalina Jan 1st
Noble Rooster Jan 8

I know there are more so keep em coming.
D.gif
Two days left but I am always late. I am really starting to get anxious and apprehensive.
hide.gif
You would think after eight seven kids this last one would be a breeze but I am still getting a little scared like always. I am really hoping for the weekend. Today first I had to fill out some paperwork for foster care for one of my kids, then I took the kids to the pixie playland kiddie amusement park, an art project at the library, then swim lessons. The best I could get going was a couple of BH.
barnie.gif

I am concerned about EBWY too. I know this sounds silly but did she have chickens? Did she have to leave them too? I just wonder if she lived in a city or out in the countryside. I know there has to be churches that will help her even in Great Britain but if she is in the countryside she may not have access to them.

Well....I had a check-up today and I am 2cm. That really doesn't tell me a lot though. It could still be weeks. My midwife really wanted to know how many cm was since I am an hour from the hospital.

gpamela3499 : I hope you have your baby this weekend. My hubby works this week, so I guess my little one needs to wait until Monday.

Good Luck everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom