I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you beat me Promiseland I am going to be mad
somad.gif
LOL

I went swimming today and when I got out I had warm water dripping down my leg. I am not sure if I if I had an accident or if my water broke. I need to go to the doctor tomorrow so I will check with him.

hope we have 2 moms in labor........ no updates?

I had my 30 week ultrasound and the baby is in the 90th percentile in height and weight.... and already 4 pounds!!! Another big baby.

Mrs. Turbo :

hope we have 2 moms in labor........ no updates?

I had my 30 week ultrasound and the baby is in the 90th percentile in height and weight.... and already 4 pounds!!! Another big baby.

I hope they're both in labor and will update us soon!

I feel your pain on the big baby. At my 28 week ultrasound he was in the 52nd percentile, but last week at my 37 wk check he was in the 78th percentile at 6 lbs, 14 oz already! I wish he'd hurry it up before he gains too much more weight!​

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Wake Med. Awesome experience, I can't praise them enough. We had to stay for four days because of my C-section and the fact that Joey had Jaundice, and needed treatment.

Cool! Ethan was in the ICN (NICU) for 6 days due to hypoglycemia and jaundice. Great team of ped nurses in that place! Were you with Kamm, McKenzie, (etc.) group of OBs? If so, who delivered you? Dr. Bass delivered me... he was funny, getting me to try to beat a first time mother who was ready to deliver at the same time I was. I won! No way I was letting her beat me, even if it meant I had to push out my 9lb 15oz baby in less than 10 minutes...
yippiechickie.gif

Yes, I had Kamm McKenzie as well. Dr. Harden delivered Joey, although Dr. Wheeler was on call when I went in for induction. I ended up with a C-Section because my body (specifically my cervix) didn't seem to realize I was trying to give birth. Joey wouldn't have been born vaginally anyway, his head was too big to fit into my pelvis.

haha...the mall past 40 weeks.....I would be at the track walking and walking.....maybe even running....
big_smile.png

here is me today at 30 weeks 2 days.

21841_img_4014_2.jpg

I am still here and pregnant no show, no waters, not many BH. The doc said I am not even dilated.
he.gif

He made an appointment for next Friday if I don't go by then to induce.
barnie.gif
Inducing always hurts more.

My biggest baby was 9 lbs. He is in Navy boot camp right now and says he is miserable because the beds are to small. He is 6"9" at 20 and can not sleep on those small beds.
My smallest 2 babies were 7lbs.10oz. that son is about 6'4" at 18. His sister is just average for her age at 10.
hu.gif

Quote:
Wow! You and your little girl (in your avatar) look just alike!

Best wishes to all the mommies coming up on deliveries!

that is what everyone says..... I guess I dominated all the kids, they all look like me.

this was taken about a year ago....

21841_033.jpg

Daddy made cookies, a rare thing....I didn't feel like making any.

21841_036.jpg

and the youngest for now anyways.....

21841_047.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom