I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please ignore the way I look, but here's baby Wyatt...

15626_dscn2122.jpg

15626_dscn2115.jpg

There are better ones on my mom's camera, so I'll get some of those posted later. Enjoy!

I know I haven't posted in about two months but I thought I would share the good news. My best friend is being enduced at 5 am (four hours from now) and I'm on my way out the door to be there for her. Her pregnancy is high risk so there is a lot that could go wrong, including Kalee's head getting stuck in besties hips. They're talking about doing a c-section, but only time will tell. I will post pictures as soon as the baby is here.

ETA: Wyatt is adorable!

Last edited:
Found out today baby is a boy.

Lady rushed thru the sono so start to finish it was 10min, didnt get a clear look at the boy parts but she got a blurry pic. I am a bit disappointed she did it so fast like that, but she was all "this kid has 2 hands,2 feet, 2 kidneys ,4 chambers to the heart so it is ok."

Wow, that would be a bummer ultrasound. Congrats on him looking healthy though. Have y'all noticed that it seems to be the year for boys? Almost everyone I know of who has had a baby, or is currently pregnant, has had or is having a boy.
hmm.png

Baby Wyatt is settling in well. He's currently sleeping in his bouncy seat. I just sent DH to bed with a fever of 101.5...today should be intereting to say the least! How's everyone else doing?

Congrats on the sweet little ones!!

I had my ultrasound today and well I will be one of the few not having a boy this year. A little disappointed that it isn't a boy. She looks great and the only issue that came up is I have an anterior previa. So we are hoping the placenta moves upwards away from the cervix. I have to have a recheck in 8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom