I can't believe you people!

BYC is the BEST! I have learned so much from this site. And the people on this forum are always so friendly to each other. What ever question you have, BYC is always there to help! Thanks people of BYC! Your the best!
hugs.gif
I am so happy to be a part of such a nice community.
yippiechickie.gif

I would just like to say thank you as well cause I'm a noobie to this an all though my family an friends have had chicken they did it backwoods style as I call It. But BYC has Cullen in all they gaps an the people are world class so again THANK YOU VEEEERRRY much from me an tha chickens all 13 of them

We're all about getting you new folks as hooked as we are...chicken pushers feeding a budding addiction!

I love to help folks because if we grow the population of chickeners, it makes those of us well entrenched not look as batty!!
love.gif
New Chicken Peeps!!

I don't post often, But I too would like to say thank you to all of you here. This place is a real breath of fresh air when compared to a lot of other forums.
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

I want to put my thanks in too! I have spent hours and hours on this forum and can't believe how kind, patient and knowledgeable everyone is!! I have learned so much. My family thinks I am absolutely nuts (well, perhaps they're right) but I am having the time of my life with these crazy birds!

Giving my thanks also! Raising our first 12 chicks from brooder to building their coop has been an exciting and rewarding adventure and BYC has been there all the way! Any question or concern was found and answered on this forum! Looking forward to our first summer and that first egg with our awesome chickens!
yippiechickie.gif

Ditto. I have been blessed by the give and take here. Plus it is nice to know there are other people suffering from the same ailment as me! Who would have thought chickens could be so darned endearing. Their personalities are so funny. It sure is great to have a place to share.

wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom