I can't decide how to feel about this...

yuckyuck.gif

Imagine all the chickens I could buy then! hahaha!

Buff hooligan.. you crack me up

I can't decide how to feel about this...Maybe what you talk about is really boring for them. They're so bored they fall asleep.
Try talking about mealworms and grapes...

yuckyuck.gif

What really scared ME was checking on them and finding them ALL in the "dead chick pose." I almost had a heart attack. The first chick I reached for woke up, peeped and scampered away. Which woke up the others. I was dumbfounded.

Then I watched them play, poop, eat, scratch, dance, and suddenly stop like their clock ran down. Sound asleep, almost tottering, then slowly falling forward into the "tripod" pose.

Amazing. Wish I could fall asleep like that. AND get enough rest in 10 minutes to take off running again, full speed.

Quote:
I am with you there!

They are really interesting. I have an EE that keeps going after our BR any time it scratches and looks like it found something. Of course, there's not much of anything but shavings, poop and the occasional dropped crumble. I gave them a cooked egg. No one was buying. They're funny little things. I can see how people become addicted so quickly...

Back
Top Bottom