I can't edit my page

Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• What exactly did you do before / after the problem happened?
• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
• Have you logged out, deleted your internet cookies, logged back in, and tried again?
• Have you tried a different browser?
• Have you tried a different computer?

I am having a different problem while wanting to edit my page. FireFox won't let me add pictures to my page (that has happened before).

I deleted all cookies.

So I switched over to IE8. When I log in, I initially receive notice that login is successful. But when the page redirects, it says that I am not logged in. What am I doing wrong?

I'll come back another day after a reboot to do the editing. Nothing is working to let me log on with IE8. Likely something very simple.

ETA - OK, I resolved my editing with Firefox. Don't need to log on with IE8.
smile.png

ETA2 - Appreciate your comments below. Once I REREAD the instruction on page editing, I saw I was forgetting to delete the

Last edited:
The editor hasn't been tested for IE8, but it should work with it fine.

I've created pages and loaded images into pages using the following browsers on a Windows XP machine:

Firefox 3.5.12
Chrome: 6.0.472.55
IE: 7.0.5730.13

Some have reported problems with copy and paste. If this is an issue, the insert image button (then entering the URL of the image) should work fine.

I'm on Safari, yes I've tried different computers, and... it was happening yesterday. Its happened before, but it's always come around after a few tries. This time it hasn't.

It's still not working now.

Back
Top Bottom