1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I can't stand it

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by apbgv, Jan 23, 2007.

1. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Today is day 18 and all I want to do is stare at the eggs they are due to hatch Friday HELLLLPPPPPP I can't take it, I have only had to throw 1 egg that died sometime after day 10 or so, there are 17 left. Can't take the wait ugh:|

2. Hi Amy!
    Great job incubating!

[​IMG]

Last group hatched here was 7 naked necks / 3 feathered necks [​IMG]

Lisa

3. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Dang it, LISA! Quit tempting me... I almost got your last batch of eggs, but I have to wait & see what's in my bator!

And, I found out yesterday that one of my NNs I hatched from you IS A BOY! [​IMG] It's a silkie-feathered, black skinned BOY! It crowed for me. I was hoping that one was a girl! [​IMG] I think you sent me all boys!

4. Uh-oh! Busted! I'm an 'egg-psychic' and keep all the girl eggs here for myself.

But really... I'm getting a doz+ eggs a day from the NN pen. Holler if you want to try any more [​IMG]

Lisa

5. chickchair

chickchair Rest in Peace 1959-2011

Jan 3, 2007
    AWWW! I loves dem widdle nakey necks...!!!![​IMG]

6. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    LOL--- You saw when I was debating another bator???? What do you think? BE HONEST! [​IMG]

7. soonerdog

soonerdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Dipsy Doodle Doo, What kind of a chicken on your avatar? This bird is so cool!!! Hen or rooster? Thanks, Johnny

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  8. He's a Spitzhauben --- hatched from HoosierChicks eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by